Be aware of these types of common issues when designing your blog:
– The home page www.duurzame-innovatie.netwould not quickly let you know what the Web-site is all about. You should be able to go to the home page of any Website and determine what the site is about, what sort of products it sells, or perhaps what it is advertising and marketing within five seconds.
– The poor make use of popup home windows, splashy advertising, splash pages (pages with cool animations and sound although which you have to look at for five to 10 seconds before you are taken to the actual Web site), and other Website creation features that draw fascination away from your Web site, goods, and/ or services.
— Poor Web site navigation. This consists of broken links, hidden map-reading, poor text of navigational links, links that have you to internet pages with no links, links that take one to the same Webpage, and internet pages with no backlinks back to the household page (always include a backlink to the webpage so that no matter where site visitors happen to be, they can locate their in the past home! ).
– Thinking that mainly because you have an internet site, you have an advertising campaign or perhaps overall promoting strategy. You must understand that your Web site is usually not the marketing strategy. Your Web site is just a part of your entire marketing strategy, based on your business desired goals; for example , should you have a successful cafe but desire to advertise and promote your business on the Web. Building a Web site is excellent, but if it’s not promoted and advertised, nobody will ever believe that it is. By passing out business cards using your Web site URL embossed to them, you are applying a traditional marketing campaign to promote the Web site. If you offer a downloadable/ printable discount from your Web-site, you will be successfully utilizing your Web site in your marketing strategy in order to meet your goal of increased cafe sales.
— Failure to achieve Web site significance and content updating. There is certainly nothing more dissatisfying into a Web buyer than visiting a Web site that is grossly old. Incorrect the prices, products not anymore available, out dated content, and ancient promoting all indicate to the Internet site visitor that your faithfulness to your Web page is battling greatly. Cramming your pages with nonrelevant material will detract the customer from finding the point of the Web site (the five-second guideline mentioned earlier).
– Prevent too many text message effects. Neglect flashing text message, reversing text, gymnastics text, or additional eye-popping and dizzying effects, which do nothing more than annoy your site visitor. Don’t create a “loud” Internet site that contain so many blinking, pulsating, twirling, and spinning icons, text, or perhaps graphics that visitors are overwhelmed by effects and under-whelmed by site content.
– Limit the quantity of graphics on your Web site so you don’t whelm your site tourists with “graphics overload. ” Don’t use animated GIF pictures on your Internet site. These were great ten years before, but in the modern day professional environment, they are just another “loud, inch annoying distraction that prospects don’t need.
– Don’t use Microsoft’s topics (built-in design and style templates) when creating a Web site with Microsoft FrontPage. Although FrontPage will be based upon a regular basis, we stand by the fact it can be used to style great Sites.
– Can not incorporate structures into Web-site design. The usage of frames within a Web site can drive buyers away more quickly than nearly anything!
– CARRY OUT incorporate the appropriate Web site design and style elements to make sure that your Site is ready to be found by search engines like google.